TRINITY LUTHERAN CHURCH * ENID, OKLAHOMA * RURAL LOCATION
FRIDAY DECEMBER 20, 2019 10:00AM
AUCTION LOCATION: 12005 W. Willow Rd. Enid, Oklahoma
The Trinity Lutheran Church founded in the early 1900’s will be sold to the highest bidder on Friday December 20th at 10:00AM. The building is still complete with the old church bell located in the steeple. The building was built in the early 1900’s and has remained a church until present. The building does have endless possibilities for church organizations, rehabilitation, any type of commercial business or even a home site. The sanctuary is very nice with carpet flooring (hardwood underneath), and ceiling fans. The meeting hall is large and has hardwood flooring, ceiling fans and joins a full kitchen with serve through window. There are several class rooms, nursery, restrooms and the entire building has central heat/air conditioning. The building has composition shingle roof with exception to a small portion that has a flat roof. (Note: there is a small leak in the flat roof area and there is some damage in the sanctuary that needs repair). This is a very unique opportunity to start your missions work or convert the building to your needs.
Property Viewing: Property can be viewed during 9am-5pm. For more information view at www.lippardauctions.com or contact Troy Lippard 580-747-6747
Personal Property: All church pews and other related items will be offered to the high bidder first as a package deal.
Legal Description: .94 acres in the NE/Corner of the NE/4 of Section (3), Township (22) North, Range (8) W.I.M. Garfield County, Oklahoma
Pre Offers: will not be entertained prior to the auction.
Possession: will be given at closing.
Internet Bidding: will be available by logging on to www.lippardauctions.com to register. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible in the event of loss of signal by either side.
Terms/Conditions: 10% of the total purchase price is to be placed in escrow the day of the auction with the balance being due upon delivery of marketable title.
Disclaimer: All information has been taken from sources believed reliable; however, no guarantee is being made by the auction company or the seller. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to any inspections prior to bidding. Any announcements made the day of the auction shall supersede all advertising.
SELLER: TRINITY LUTHERAN CHURCH
North MS, Memphis Area Industrial/Commercial Development Land Auction
• 327.7 +/- Acres Commercial and Industrial Land
• Excellent Frontage and Visibility on Goodman Rd and I-269 Comprising Entire SEQ of the Intersection
• Approximately 5,000’ of Frontage Facing I-269 and 2,500’ Facing Goodman Rd/MS 302
• Situated Directly in the Path of Growth of Memphis’/North Mississippi’s Booming Industrial Sector
• Major National Credit Tenants Moving Into the Area
• Commercial and Industrial Zoning in Place
• Approximately 70 Acres in Cultivation
• Located in Chickasaw Trails Industrial Park (for more info go to: www.marshallcoms.com/chickasaw-trail- industrial-park-mississippi.html)
• Existing Infrastructure in the Area - 12” Water Line, 12” Sewer Line, 6” Gas Line
• Extensive Site Information Available
• Tax Credits and Other Incentives Available
• Rare Opportunity to Purchase this Large Prime Development Property at Online Auction
• Don’t Miss This Fantastic Opportunity to Acquire This Outstanding Marshall County Development Property at Your Price!
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Tim Mast, MS Firm, Auctioneer & Broker #1087. In Cooperation with Commercial Advisors, Dave Curran and Matt Weathersby
10% Buyers Premium and other terms apply
Property #: TAA1937
Auction Date & Time: Bidding ends October 24th
at 2:00pm CT
Preview Date & Time:
Drive by anytime
I-269 and Highway 302/Goodman Road
Byhalia, MS 38611
Contact Tim Mast at 888-791-7307 ext. 84 or email@example.com